12-12-2011 05:27 PM
With a disc in the dvd drive, restart the PC, when you see the HP logo start tapping F9 repeatedly, this should bring up the boot device menu, select CD?DVD from the lost and hit enter key a few times. It should boot from the disc if it is a bootable disc.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)