02-22-2012 01:27 PM - edited 02-22-2012 01:33 PM
my hp pavilion dm4 is gone ,when I turn ON this msg coming up BOOTMGR IS MISSING
my hp product name is: hp pavilion dm4-1140sa and its working by windows 7 64-bit
plz help me idont know what should i do
02-23-2012 09:11 AM
Turn on your computer and tap F8 until you see the HP logo. At the menu that appears, select "Repair your computer". At the next menu select, "open command prompt".
When you are at the command prompt, type "bootrec" without the quotations then follow the steps listed in this microsoft article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927392
I am an HP employee.
"I'm looking for a laptop that looks like it's wrapped in super-rich, smoothed out tangerine peels." -TheMusicMaker
02-23-2012 02:13 PM
Turning the computer on and tapping the F8 key does nothing still comes up bootmgr missing. The recovery manager also fails to restore system the error code im receiving is 0xe0ef0003. Please advise.......
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)