01-21-2012 01:07 AM
having a problem burning dvd-r dual layer disc using my compaq presario CQ56 can the laptop I have even burn to the disc or do i need to get an external burner.
99% of all burning problems are media related, try a different brand and stay away from cheap generic stuff.
Most laptop burners will do dual layer.
You didn't list your full model number, but this one says it will burn dual layer, yours probably will too.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)