05-06-2013 09:21 AM
catalyst control center cannot be started. there are currently no settings that can be configured.
my system is hp pavilion dv6 6119-tx windos 7 home premium.
any reply plz..
i unistalled dan again installed ati but its not working...
05-08-2013 09:01 AM
Please try uninstalling it and downloading the latest driver from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
01-29-2014 02:28 PM
I'm having the same problem! I installed the latest driver but doesn't work. The old driver was working fine before I reinstalled windows and now its not working. What to do??
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)