12-02-2009 10:44 AM
I've tried searching for similiar threads & googling without finding the info.
A friend of mine has a Compaq presario cq60. The computer has now started to bluescreen, and before shipping it of to service we thought we'd try and reinstall windows..
I assume this is doable, as he probably got some oem license of windows vista when he bought the computer (about a year ago). Did this come on a cd or as a partition on the hard drive? The more info the better!
I have no access to his computer as I'm just helping him over the phone.
Any help is appreciated.
12-02-2009 09:02 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 11:16 AM by OscarFuentes
if this PC comes with Pre-loaded Vista & this is your first time to recover Vista you can follow this method to recover to factore installed Vista...
look at bottom for "Using the Recovery Manager"
~"Please click on the Accept as solution button if your problem has been resolved."~
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)