Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

you    mean  that     all  ihave   now    are  the  recovery cgs    ????
do   you  know   how  i  use  it ?

HP Recommended

Did you label them disk 1, disk 2, etc as the program said to do when you made them? Put disk 1 in the computer. Power up and tap F9 to get a boot menu. Select the DVD drive as the boot medium. Follow screen prompts to recover to factory condition. You are lucky you have the disks...most people never bother to make them or lose them. 

HP Recommended

For  bad luck 

my DVD driver not working good now

but i have also 4 CDs  of recovery as ISO files on my lap

Could i use a program to put all of them to one flash usb like when purn it to install windows ????

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.