08-08-2013 01:49 PM
sorry for late reply..could'nt get around internet.
this problem starts occuring after five minutes each time I start my system and keeps repeating , It get frustated by it and have to restart . then it behaves normal for a while but then again it starts again...:/
08-08-2013 02:55 PM
I would like you to boot into safe mode with networking and test the issue there. Try staying in safe mode for about 10 minutes to get a good test result.
1. Shut down the computer and locate the F8 key on the keyboard.
2. When you turn the computer on, tap the F8 key repeatedly as soon as you hit the power button.
3. If successful you should be a black screen with a series of options.
4. Using the arrow keys and toggle down to safe mode with networking and press enter
Once you have been able to test the issue for a decent amount of time, restart the computer back into regular windows.
Please respond with your results.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)