09-16-2012 07:19 AM
It can be easily done. Here is the location of all of the drivers you will need.
You will have to purchase a Windows XP installation CD and activation license key.
Here is a link to information on how to create a Windows XP USB installation thumbdrive.
You will need to use an external DVD\CD drive with your mini or create the install thumbdrive on another PC with a DVD drive.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)