Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

plz suggest something.....

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi Aakashverma20, welcome to the HP Forums. I am not sure exactly what you are asking. I suggest you read this article: Advice for asking the "Very Best Question"

Without knowing exactly what you are looking for, perhaps this may help: Windows 7 Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

To better assist you please provide more details about your system. What is the model or product number of your Pavilion 15? What version of Windows is installed?
Guide to finding your product number
Which Windows operating system am I running?

I look forward to your response.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

i want to install bluetooth driver in my windows 8 laptop.

it was uninstalled by mistake and now its not installing.

so plzz help me...

HP Recommended

Thanks Aakashverma20. If you are trying to install Bluetooth drivers on your computer, the easiest way is to restore the original drivers using this method: Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 😎

If this doesn't work, please provide more details as to what is exactly happening.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

installing was complete but when i was restarting it,it shows the error-"Driver Power State Failure"....

and bluetooth option is not in the notification area...

plz help me...to install my bluetooth...

HP Recommended

Thanks Aakashverma20. Try the steps outlined in this document: How to Fix a Driver Power State Failure in Windows 8?

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

not yet fixed...

plz help

HP Recommended

If all of the previous steps have failed, you may have to perform an HP Recovery back to factory defaults:

Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 😎

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.