Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Notebook: HP Pavilion dv6132eu

[serial number removed for privacy]

After installation there is a unknown device in device control (Apparaatbeheer)

When I ask foor the properties of this device the details tab displais "ACPI\HPQ0006\2&DABA3FF&0".

Where can I find the appropriate driver for this device? I cannot find any indication on the driver download site!

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Kees Los

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I believe you need to install the HP Quick Launch Buttons driver for that.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-57820-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

Kind Regards,

Paul

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi:

I believe you need to install the HP Quick Launch Buttons driver for that.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-57820-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...=

Kind Regards,

Paul

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

Many thanks foor your reply.

I downloaded the driver, installed it and now everything is working perfectly OK

Kind regards,

Kees Los

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Kees.

Happy to be of assistance.

Kind regards,

Paul

HP Recommended

Hi i use WDS (Windows deployment service) and i would like to  add the HP quick launch button driver on my WDS server for automatically put the correct driver on my image.wim

unfortunately, this driver have not a .inf and i can't add him into wds

i doesnt want make a manual installation of the setup

where can i find this  uncompress driver ??? (when i use the setup he uncompress the files in a swsetup folder  but there is no .inf...)

can you help me?

thx

Trigger

HP Recommended

wow. it work, never thought though, cos my laptop, hp NX6310 does not have quick launch buttons but still...

thanks dude

HP Recommended

driver bulamıyorum yardımcı olur musunuz?

HP Recommended

driver bulamadım

HP Recommended

Hello levent1482,

I understand that you are looking for a driver.

Paul_Tikkanen posted that the driver should be the quick launch buttons.

Here is the link for the download.

Let me know how everything goes.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.