11-10-2009 01:21 AM
i used compaq presario CQ40-310AU notebook (AMD turion 64 X2 2.1 GHz,,with ATI RAdeon 32 bit)
i'd installed winows 7 to my notebook..
but i have no drivers to run my laptops normally..
where i can get all driver for my laptops?
11-10-2009 03:35 AM - edited 11-10-2009 03:36 AM
03-22-2012 04:30 AM
i use windows 7 ultimate. my laptop model is Compaq CQ40-340TU. when i open my laptop show this notification ' Display Driver Stopped Responding and has Recovered'. and i'm playing any video Laptop Display Stopped. Please solved this problem.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)