Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

hi dear

after entering three time wrong password my compaq laptop shows disabled password which is 53604710. Please help me in this regard as my laptop shows enter etner administrator password or power on password.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@kshaybi

Enter  42762336

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@kshaybi

Enter  42762336

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

After entering your given password my laptop is not asking for administrator password but not it is not proceeding forword and repeating the scren of press any key for startup menu again and again. what to do now sir

HP Recommended

Hi,

Good to hear :generic:

Regarding the boot issue, Shutdown the notebook. 

Tap away at the esc key as you start the notebook to enter the Start-up Menu.  Select the Diagnostic Menu option ( f2 ) and run the tests on the Hard Drive.

Post back with the results, including any error codes that may be generated.

Can you also post back with the full Model No. and Product No. of your notebook - see Here for a guide on locating this information.

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Hello
Sorry for the translation, I speak French
My HP Pavilion 17-f261nb PC writes (enter administrator password or power on password)
After 3 tries i 84,410,368
If you please help me

hi dear

after entering three time wrong password my hp pavilion laptop shows disabled password which is i 84410368. Please help me in this regard as my laptop shows enter etner administrator password or power on password.

HP Recommended

Hi@Delava50,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

As I understand the computer is asking to "power on password" and you need assistance with the same,

You would have to contact HP phone support for a hardware service as the motherboard may require a tattoo/Bios Flash.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended
I am having a similar issue but the system disabled code is 52017579...

It's an HP Stream 11Pro
model BCM943142HM

Thanks for helping!!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.