Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
A couple weeks after I had the issues with the non charging keyboard, my wi fi stopped working. Trouble shooting advised that it was a problem with the wi fi adaptor. So now I have a relatively new lap top that I can't use the keyboard or access wi fi with. I have since bought a MacBook and I'm loving it. Good bye HP. From an unhappy ex HP customer who is now a Mac convert.
HP Recommended

Lets all tweet them:

"Any comment on ALL your HP envy x2 keyboard problems? @HP @HPEspana @HPSupportESP @HPSupport"

... And force them to substitute all units!

HP Recommended

Lets all tweet them:

"Any comment on ALL your HP envy x2 keyboard problems? @HP @HPEspana @HPSupportESP @HPSupport"

... And force them to substitute all units!

HP Recommended
Great idea.
HP Recommended

Ever since I bought this PC for my girlfriend, there were always problems with it that made the machine useless when it was the keyboard or volume buttonns volume twitches. One day I started getting errors with the machine saying "CMOS reset" and it would shut off entirely.  I ended up having to do my own motherboard swap, and boom it solved all of the buggy problems the OS hardware and system was giving me. Now, 3 months after the mobo swap, I drained the keyboards battey and guess what?? The keyboard wont charge now unluss positioned awkwardly and even then it doesnt charge it just hardly remains on. 

So here I am invested in this expensive machine more than its original price tag. 

Reading these automated comments by HP are a joke.

Support the tweats. 

HP Recommended

@Jim8ean

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Serial number 5CG44737XK
Product number J9J38UA#AAA
Where can I buy a replacement keyboard?
Does angura other manufacturer make a compatible keyboard of the same size?
HP Recommended
Not 'angura' but 'any'
HP Recommended

I am getting the same issue of detachable keyboard from last 1 year and sad part is that india hp centre dont know anything about this 2 in 1 HP Envy X2 15- c001 PC.

Its complete waste as I need to take the keyboard and mouse everywhere which defeats the purpose I bought this PC.

I think many ppl is having same problem

please do something.

HP ENVY x2 Detachable PC 15

Product number:  J9J38UA#ABA

Serial Number : 5CG44018R4

HP Recommended

I am going on my third Keyboard in Two years and have only used the machine about 70 timess please let me know What solutions corporate has to fix this. A class action suit only needs 23 members there are way more than that here re. i just called and tou want $138.00 for a new keyboard now that my warranty is up. That is not right for a known defect from HP Man up!!! and take responsibility to belp all your owners. Take lesson from Samsung.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.