01-04-2012 07:13 AM
Hi, in need of help, I want to restore my presario CQ62 to factory settings, however, do not know how to, i did create 3 recovery discs when i first purchased laptop, just dont know where to go next....thanks
01-04-2012 10:11 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 03:57 PM by OscarFuentes
Please read the info at the link below which should be of help to you.
Prior to launching the recovery process, remember to back up any files you want to reinstall, once the system has recovered. Anything you currently have installed will be erased and replaced with the original recovery image.
You will also need to reintall any programs that were not included with your notebook when you purchased it.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)