Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@Nvrgoodwithgeog

Check your thread here :

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and-Software/Admin-or-power-on-password-help...

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Please Help..

I got same problem about bios password with same notebook, after enter the incorrect password 3 times, I got a 'Halt Code'.

This is my code = 59174109

Thank's..

HP Recommended

Thedeck try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

I'm having same issue with a Pavilion DM4  Needs admin or power on PW... Code I get is 75823275.

Thanx

HP Recommended

@fishbones 

Try >> 60781871

HP Recommended
Same problem...halt code 26333452 help please sir?
HP Recommended

Ziggy try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

i am having some problums geting in to my bios i try intern in a passwoed but keep get a system disabled code wish is 60385987 can you help thank you sand man

HP Recommended
I'm also having same issue with my Pavilion DM4 It needs an administrator password ... Code I get is 

Thanks in advance. i am grt a sytem disabled code and it is 60385987 can you help thank i am trying to get back in to bios  thank you

HP Recommended

@valtor1234 

Try >> 75083309

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.