Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
a6 vision amd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Capture.PNGhello i have newly instalalled windows 10 on my hp a6 vision AMD but garphic option do not work and brightness keys also do not work i dnt know what more problems are there..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey@faiza12,

Thanks for the response.

The details you have shared is incomplete.

I request you to use the link below and share the correct product number of the PC in order assist you better.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Hope this helps. Feel free to reply for more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP doesn’t recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi@faiza12,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I was going through your post and understand that you need assistance in fixing the display related issues. Is that, right? I will be glad to help you.

I request you to share the model number of the PC in order to find a suitable solution and share it with you.

Feel free to reply for more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

hello

hp pavilion g6 notebook pc

its my pc model

@Resolv_S wrote:

Hi@faiza12,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I was going through your post and understand that you need assistance in fixing the display related issues. Is that, right? I will be glad to help you.

I request you to share the model number of the PC in order to find a suitable solution and share it with you.

Feel free to reply for more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

HP Recommended

Hey@faiza12,

Thanks for the response.

The details you have shared is incomplete.

I request you to use the link below and share the correct product number of the PC in order assist you better.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Note: HP doesn’t recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended
Product:c7e73pa#abg
Model:g6-2204AX
HP Recommended

Hello@faiza,

Thanks for the response.

I have checked for the availability of the drivers for windows 10 and was unable to find any as your PC model was not tested by HP for the Windows 10.

Hence HP will not be able to provide the drivers for the PC.

However, I can suggest you to try the auto detect the required drivers for the PC and check if that helps you install the required drivers.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.