06-09-2011 05:59 AM
hi guys! i need help. i need to reformat my harddrive and i will do this for the first time. however, i was not ablt to make the recovery disk since i purchased the tx2 1275dx laptop last july 2009. what i have is a recovery disk stored in a partition harddrive. how can i reformat my cpmputer using the recovery disk in partition harddrive? my OS is windows vista. thank you...
06-09-2011 06:40 AM
Shutdown the notebook. Tap away at f11 as you start to access Recovery Manager which you can then use to reinstall the Operating System.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)