07-18-2012 07:30 PM
I have an HP 2000 laptop that dumped it's files when I tried to restart. I put in Norton 360 2012 version and it was cleaning up virus' when I told it to restart.
07-20-2012 09:08 PM
Have you tried tapping F11 for Recovery immediately after powering on? Not sure on this model if you can just tap F11 or if you have to hit the ESC key to see F options.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
07-26-2012 02:29 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)