09-09-2011 08:42 PM - edited 09-09-2011 08:42 PM
Press F12 key on the Notebook to turn ON/OFF the wireless. If the light turns amber in color its OFF , and if light is white it means wireless is ON
I am an HP employee!!
12-19-2012 07:46 PM
What happens if i cannot get the light to turn from amber to white? No matter how many times i push f12 it will not turn to white. Device manager states there might be a bad file or some such thing so i cannot get the wireless to turn on.
12-19-2012 09:04 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:05 PM by OscarFuentes
06-14-2014 07:47 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 02:37 PM by OscarFuentes
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)