Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion i5 bc000nx
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

hello

I have a problem I can not downgarde windows 10 or 8.1 to windows 7

Because windows 10 or 8.1  I do not like

please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I've never run the program before, so unfortunately, I can't help you with getting it to work.

All I know is unless you can get the USB3 drivers to install, you will not be able to install W7 on that platform.

Another forum member copied the driver folder to a flash drive and used the advanced menu in the installation, Load driver, browsed to the driver folder and loaded the required USB3 drivers.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

There are a couple of things you have to do on your notebook to install W7.

1. You have to enable legacy mode and disable secure boot in the BIOS.

2. You have to run this tool to put the USB3 drivers on your windows installation flash drive.

The tool has to be run on a PC with W8.1 or W10.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25476/Windows-7-USB-3-0-Creator-Utility

There is a readme file on the link with instructions for use.

HP Recommended
thanx

Will follow these steps and what the result Ahof
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

there is a problem

Beginning patch process...
Initializing dism... Complete
Getting image information... Complete
   Number of images: 4
1 Windows 7 HOMEBASIC x64
2 Windows 7 HOMEPREMIUM x64
3 Windows 7 PROFESSIONAL x64
4 Windows 7 ULTIMATE x64

Windows 7 HOMEBASIC
Creating mount directory... Complete
Mounting image... Error: 0x80070570

HP Recommended

I've never run the program before, so unfortunately, I can't help you with getting it to work.

All I know is unless you can get the USB3 drivers to install, you will not be able to install W7 on that platform.

Another forum member copied the driver folder to a flash drive and used the advanced menu in the installation, Load driver, browsed to the driver folder and loaded the required USB3 drivers.

HP Recommended

Thank you, the problem has been resolved
But I'm having a problem with the driver of the lan does not recognize the two

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

For the ethernet (LAN), you need this driver...

Download, unzip and run the setup application from the 2nd file on the list.

http://www.realtek.com/Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeI...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.