11-11-2012 01:45 AM
11-11-2012 01:45 PM
Have you looked in the Control Panel (icon view) > Programs and Features list?
Sometimes they are nice and allow you to uninstall there.
First you must change the default search engine to something else, then remove will become available.
To change it go to Gear icon on upper right of IE > Manage Add-ons > Search Providers
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)