12-07-2011 08:09 PM
Please try this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-15-2012 09:48 PM
I suppose there is nothing wrong with your hardware part. P.S: I am using Pavilion g4 which works fine.
So do it from software-part, here are so many free ways to speed it up, you can give them a try. Most of them are effective.
1) Remove Unwanted Programs.
2) Delete Any Clutter / Junk Files.
3) Clean Out The Registry.
4) Disable automatic startup of some programs.
5) Defragment your system.
Note: these are more manual ways to implement, for a computer veteran, it's easy; for a computer newbie, it's hard. As a result, l recommend a PC speed up tool to you, which can help you easily and instantly speed up your PC with just a few clicks. hope this helps.
Here is the download: http://www.anysoftwaretools.com/speed-up-pc.html
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)