12-09-2013 08:55 AM - edited 12-09-2013 09:06 AM
Forgot to say. I was going to buy the new split x2. But since HP hasn't shown any interest in supporting its own devices, I decided not to buy the split x2. Have also sold my envy x2.
Again, I understand that any product may have hardware and software bugs. I accept that. But I have given HP a whole year to acknowledge this issue and HP continues to ignore and pretend like it doesn't exist.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)