Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hi help me to get driver and softwear for my webcam .my note book is hp pavilion dv6.thank you.
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Are you running Vista or Windows 7?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

heloo i already installed webcam driver but its doesnt work 😞 webcam and hp mediasmart 2,so  i need your help .it is pavilion dv6 3216 tx asl thank you

HP Recommended

i running windows7 

HP Recommended

Hello @Tsatsral,

You state your webcam is not functioning, is that correct? I will try to help you.

Open the device manager to see if the webcam is shown.

• Open the device manager
  • Locate imaging devices
  • If imaging device is available, expand the section
  • Check and see if the webcam is listed there

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended
Hello
Thank you for reply
i checked my device manage it is webcam is listed there
But its doenst working and doesnt have a start menu.i losed my pc driver cd.My pc product is LK390pa#ab1 i bought my pc from Korea.
And i want to install HP MediaSmart Menu.I already got installed all of drives of Mediasmart menu but only internet tv is working.

Thank you
HP Recommended

Tsatsral, 

Open this link and expand the software-multimedia section and the Mediasmart download should be there. 

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

Thank you 

HP Recommended

but sir in my laptop there in no any imagining device manager? why my webcam is also not working..:smileysad: 😞

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.