04-22-2013 08:45 PM
04-22-2013 09:22 PM
Please check if you are able to read the contents of the DVD in the windows environment. if it is reading the contents then may be the OS dvd is not Bootable and if it is no reading then try cleaning the lens of the DVD rom once and tey again.
04-23-2013 03:28 AM
Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to isolate the issue from both of them. please confirm if the Drive is able to read the contents of the Media.
05-09-2013 01:09 PM - last edited on 02-23-2017 06:22 PM by OscarFuentes
I would first like to thank you for being a part of the HP Family. I have a document on a possible solution for your issue regarding the recovery disks.
If more assistance is needed please reply
Thanks for choosing HP
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)