08-29-2011 10:07 AM
Under HP Support Assistant\Applying Updates and fixes... It gets stuck in intalling/appling the item selected, plus the status bar does not show any update on the event. Eventualy the program cancels the event and shows that it did never install.
08-29-2011 11:04 AM
restart the PC,
then try installing just one update, see if it will complete, if it does not, choose a different update.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)