09-21-2009 07:11 PM
I was checking my email the other day when my screen froze up. I was not able to manually shut it off, so I took out the battery, unplugged the AC adapter and held the power button down for a few seconds. Then I put the battery back in and I thought it would start up just fine (like it has in the past) however, all I got was a blank screen. All the LED lights turn on, but there is no blinking code, they are all solid blue. I still cannot manually turn it off, I have to unplug the battery each time. I tried to troubleshoot it on the website, but no luck. SO, I thought I might try this forum. If you can help please do! Thank you.
09-21-2009 07:39 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)