09-13-2012 09:14 PM
I own a Compaq Presario CQ57 and I was working on Microsoft Word 2010 last night and tonight when I tried to open my document, the system said that it could not open Word because it has not been installed and I need a product key
09-13-2012 09:27 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 11:18 AM by OscarFuentes
You may run Windows Restore and select a Restore point before the problem and please check this:
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-13-2012 09:29 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 11:27 PM by OscarFuentes
Run a System Restore to an earlier date when Microsoft Word was working and check..
To Open System Restore---> Click the Start Button and then type System Restore in the Start Search Box--> Click System restore that appears at the top and follow the instruction to restore it to an earlier date
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)