04-09-2013 05:52 AM
I have a new Win8 laptop. When i turn it on, it wants me to sign into a Microsoft account. I don't want to have a Microsoft account. Can I turn off these messages and go directly to the desktop?
04-09-2013 10:34 AM - edited 04-09-2013 10:36 AM
Go to Metro Desktop. Click on Settings>Account
Deselect Microsoft account and use local account.
To go to Desktop press Ctrl+D.
Refer this link to ser Desktop as default when booted. http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows
| Please hit Kudos, if I help you! |
| VA |
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)