11-09-2013 08:34 AM
Can you send me the lin to windows 8.1 64 bit, for some reason the website doesn't allow me to download after Ii click the button "next" next to the windows 8 version 64 bit
11-10-2013 10:25 PM
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
11-18-2013 07:13 PM
I understand you would like to install a driver for your HP Deskjet 3050, but you don't have the CD. You can download the Full Feature Software on our HP website. Make sure you select your operating system first, then click on driver product installation which contains the full feature software.
If you have any further questions please let me know.
05-01-2014 03:23 PM
I downloaded, try the install steps up to "want to install with a USB -cable" said yes and then it stops on that page. I can only pick the "back" option. Pick printer up under "devices and printers" but with a yellow yield. Troubleshoot can't pick up anything.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)