06-08-2014 11:05 AM
Hp Pavillion TS 15 Notebook PC and has Windows 8.1
It won't let me change my brightness levels at all and now it will not let me play any videos online either. Another thing I noticed is on the HP Support Assisstance it won't download any software I need and When I try searching if the system needs an update It won't stop loading so I can't update it either.
06-10-2014 12:03 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook and having the HP Support Assistant and updating software. Here is a link to uninstall the HP Support Assistant. You can reinstall it from here. Once you reinstall it you should be able to update all software.
Hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)