Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pav M4-1012TX 35cm
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

Dear Team,

i had purchased HP Pav M4-1012TX 35cm during 2013 and recently upgraded to windows 10.However it was not working fine and hence i have downgraded to 8.1 version itself.

But there was some error durig this process and ultimately i have decided to use my recovery cd.

my bad luck my 3rd recovery cd is not working and could you please help me on how to order for recovery cd.

All the possible suggestions are welcomed please.TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Bharath1,

Thank you for posting your question in the HP community, a great place to get support and resolutions from experts in the community. I read your post about ordering recovery media for your HP computer as windows 10 did not work correctly. It will be a delight to assist you.

I will direct you to the correct location to order recovery media. Please visit this link to contact HP Phone support to order the recovery media for your computer. Link: http://hp.com/contacthp

You need to select the country and language. Then type the product number of the unit and follow the instructions on the screen to contact phone support.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. Please mark this post as “Accepted  Solution” if it helps. Kudos would also be appreciated for my efforts by clicking the “Thumbs Up” button. Take care and have a splendid week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Bharath1,

Thank you for posting your question in the HP community, a great place to get support and resolutions from experts in the community. I read your post about ordering recovery media for your HP computer as windows 10 did not work correctly. It will be a delight to assist you.

I will direct you to the correct location to order recovery media. Please visit this link to contact HP Phone support to order the recovery media for your computer. Link: http://hp.com/contacthp

You need to select the country and language. Then type the product number of the unit and follow the instructions on the screen to contact phone support.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. Please mark this post as “Accepted  Solution” if it helps. Kudos would also be appreciated for my efforts by clicking the “Thumbs Up” button. Take care and have a splendid week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Many thanks David.I am done with the same.

HP Recommended

Hi @ Bharath1,

I am very happy for you. I thank you for your quick reply. Please free to reach out anytime and I am always there to assist you. I thank you for accepting this as a solution.

You take care and have a great week ahead.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi David, Its Awesome.As per my order on last Saturday,HP has delivered Recovery Kit with 3 DVDs yesterday and i was able to install the same.However i have following query. After using HP recovery manager and loading disc 1/3 and installation my system booted with normal screen.After which i has installed drivers and applications using HP Manager. But could you please help me on what to do with Disc 2/3 and 3/3 how to install the same please. Thanks in advance. Regards Bharath
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.