11-19-2012 08:40 AM
I suspect I have just made a hideous expensive mistake but not sure I can ever get to grips with this... help!!
11-20-2012 10:12 AM
11-20-2012 10:52 AM
well, that would be tough but today the whole thing went pear-shaped when I tried to install updates. even the Microsoft engineer coiuldn't make it work after trying for about 6 hours. So I took the computer back to the shop and used the opportunity to exchange it for a Windows 7 one! Result!
11-20-2012 12:00 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)