10-02-2012 01:29 AM
my hp pavilion tx 2550es is continuously crashing: the screen goes all black, or with stripes, or it just stops in the middle of anything I am doing and stands still until I turn it down and restart it.
it is nothing to do with a programme in particular and, in fact, it's been like this for years now. there are no viruses or malware: my antivirus programme is updated every day of use of the laptop.
I'd like to know if there is any solution to it on behalf of HP, if it is possible to upgrade it to windows 7, in case this would help, or should I just throw it away?
11-06-2013 11:48 AM
well the tx is one of several good examples of poor product quality and bad warrant and customer care.
the soldering of grafik chip and heatpipe is wrong. well known at hp but they got the money for the computer, why take care of problems.
Solution: neber buy any hp product.
hp have problems
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)