Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

product no.T3M28PT#ABG        [Personal information removed]    hp 250g4 notebook.pc

HP Recommended

i can take one from my phone how do i send it to you

HP Recommended

pc is telling me  to visit www.hp.com/teach center/PCD/i ags

HP Recommended
Hi guys this is Umesh. My notebook is sometimes connect to mouse but sometimes no. during diagnosis it is showing failure id . After calling to customer care they are telling me that my warranty period is over and I have to get cleared by service center.
I'm thinking that for only one year that I have purchased the laptop? and customer care executive are not responding correctly.
Guys anyone have have a solution for this pls give me the solution for it. I request you all...
Thank you..
HP Recommended
My computer is too slow on turning on even usng whst should i do
HP Recommended

HAI SIR MY LAP USB NOT WORKING 

HP PAVILION 360 CON. USB I CHECK .  MSG IS COME TO . USP PORT CHECK FAILD.  FAILURE ID: 9U545G-GXGJMG-8D5J03.

PRODUCT ID  : M2X34PA#ACJ.  IHOW SLOVE THIS PEOBLEM. PLS SUPPORT ME . 

MY CELL NO 9965188786

HP Recommended
the results after hard drive test says Failure ID :
HP Recommended

My PC was not able to start .My PC telling me the ; FAILURE ID ; RK3TS8-8B98LR-XD7X7F-60VNO3.

PLEASE REPLY AND HELP SOLVE THE PROPLEM.

THANKS

HP Recommended
i have the same problem too..where can we get the solution for this
HP Recommended
First screen was damaged by a fall .
I replaced the screen my self with after market .
Will not load Windows.
When I enter start up goes no farther the the screen with UP and the dotted circle turning .
It had started after the damage and screen replacement .
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.