Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
probook 430 G1
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have probook 430 g1 with windows 8. There is allways blue screen after update to windows 10 : Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We´re just collecting some error info, and then we´ll restart for you.

Recovery partition is broken so I make clean install of windows 8.1, but problem is not solved.

I tried install it in UEFI mode and Legaci mode. It is not possible to boot in safe mode.

Sata mode in bios is set to AHCI. I disabled Secure boot in bios. Now I do not know what can I do. Problem still lasting.

There is no problem with hardware.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Good luck if you need something i will be here 😄

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

No worries ! 

Go to your bios.

Turn your bios to UEFI and Security and also fast boot.

press F10 to save and exit.

In other pc download windows 10 here

From there choose that you will use windows for other pc device. after that it will pop-up if you want to create bootable disk or usb.. I RECOMMENT THE USB .

Insert a usb of 4 gb 0r max and let the tool to do the rest for you.

When your usb is ready plug it to probook and power on, and press F9 to choose boot device. Then choose your USB device that you already create with microsoft tool.

at windows installation it will autodetect your licence key if not then press that i dont have a key (no worries at the moment that machine it will be connected to the internet - MS activation center will activate your windows) 

HP Recommended

Thank you for reply.

I download win10 and create usb stick for other computer. But I don´t know why I need utility that is on your picture and where can I download it.

HP Recommended

Sorry the picture i add it by mistake . Your system now is running normal ?

HP Recommended

I solved it by update bios. It works fine. I tried to update it to windows 10 again but it stuck on 32%.

I will use win 8.1

HP Recommended

Good luck if you need something i will be here 😄

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.