08-11-2012 07:50 AM - edited 08-11-2012 07:58 AM
Hi devs! i just want to share to you this problem with my laptop and i am hoping that you guys have a remedy for this. i have a HP probook 4530s. my current OS is windows 7 home basic 32-bit. now, whenever i turn on my laptop, this message box suddenly pops up saying "HP ceement has stopped working".. there are about 4 to 5 stacking message boxes of this type. and also, whenever i close an application related to hp system (e.g. HP Protect tools), this message box pops up again with the same number of stacking message boxs.. Do you guys have a solution with my problem? I really wanted to eliminate this because it is so much annoying. I'm hoping for your quick response. Thank you so much!!!
08-12-2012 10:49 AM
I have seen several recent reports of this error.Not sure if it is caused by a server error at HP or what, but it seems to be a tool used by HP.There should be a way to turn off the CCE function in one or more programs installed on the laptop.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)