10-26-2012 10:49 AM
About a minute after I start my computer I have random commericals playing on my computer which will play during my music. I have search for this source but I am not able to find it. If I turn off my internet connection, it will stop but as soon as I turn it back on, the commercials will start at the point they stopped. help!
10-26-2012 10:53 AM
Hi! I've dealt with this problem more than a few times with family members. Often, its fixable with a scan of your computer with a spyware/adware program. Personally, I like Microsoft's:
It's free and works well. There are a few other solutions, but I'd try this first. Fingers crossed!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)