06-22-2012 06:51 PM
can someone please tell me how to get my compouter back to factory settings using the control panel. i think i may have downloaded somthing thats making my laptop messed up and i dont have a clue on what to do. help please!
06-22-2012 09:42 PM - edited 06-22-2012 09:45 PM
Click Start , All Programs , Recovery Manager .
Or,just do it from boot. Immediately after powering on the laptop start tapping away at the F11 key.This should boot into Recovery Manager where you can choose to do a Factory reset.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)