08-17-2013 09:45 AM
I have an HP Pavillion g6 notebook pc. It is full of malware and I want to erase everything and reintall the original factory conditions. I do not have any data that needs to be saved. Is there a step by step procedure to do this? Thanks.
08-17-2013 09:51 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 09:56 PM by OscarFuentes
A full description of the options available to return your notebook to its 'Factory Condition' can be found on the following HP document.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)