Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
NQ202PA#UUF
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
how to reset my password serial # is CNU9103ZNJ
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Reset the Microsoft connected account password

HP recommends using a Microsoft connected account (MSA) to log in to Windows. With a Microsoft connected account you log into Windows using your email address and the password can be reset using a different device at any time. You do not need a Microsoft or Hotmail email address to set up a connected account. Any email address will work.

To reset your password for an MSA account follow these steps:

1. Open an Internet browser and navigate to the Microsoft Reset your password Web page: https://account.live.com/password/reset.
  2. Select I forgot my password, and then click Reset your password.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.

Reset a local user account password in Windows (all versions)

If you are using a local user account HP cannot recover or reset your password if it is lost or forgotten.

HP strongly recommends creating a password reset disk to enable you to reset your password in case it is forgotten. If you do not have a password reset disk and can’t remember your password, you will be directed by HP support to perform a full recovery to original factory conditions and will lose any data that was not backed up to an external location.

Create a password reset disk

To complete these steps, you'll need removable media (a USB flash drive).

1. Insert your removable media.
  2. Open User Accounts by clicking theStart button, clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety, and then clicking User Accounts.
  3. In the left pane, clickCreate a password reset disk, and then follow the instructions. Make sure you store the password reset disk in a safe place.

Reset your password using the password reset disk

If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect.

1. Click OK to close the message.
  2. Click Reset password, and then insert your password reset disk or USB flash drive.
  3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset wizard to create a new password.
  4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don't need to make a new one.

For more options for recovering your local account password see

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Please try - e9lo31f09w

3rd Character is Lower case L as in LIMA

4th is  Lower case O  as in OSCAR and not Zero

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended
still incorrect
HP Recommended

I hope you are referring to BIOS Password and not windows login ??

If yes then Please enter the incorrect password 3 times and reply to this post with an error code or the halt code, so I can reset the password for you

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended
im referring to windows log in
HP Recommended

Reset the Microsoft connected account password

HP recommends using a Microsoft connected account (MSA) to log in to Windows. With a Microsoft connected account you log into Windows using your email address and the password can be reset using a different device at any time. You do not need a Microsoft or Hotmail email address to set up a connected account. Any email address will work.

To reset your password for an MSA account follow these steps:

1. Open an Internet browser and navigate to the Microsoft Reset your password Web page: https://account.live.com/password/reset.
  2. Select I forgot my password, and then click Reset your password.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.

Reset a local user account password in Windows (all versions)

If you are using a local user account HP cannot recover or reset your password if it is lost or forgotten.

HP strongly recommends creating a password reset disk to enable you to reset your password in case it is forgotten. If you do not have a password reset disk and can’t remember your password, you will be directed by HP support to perform a full recovery to original factory conditions and will lose any data that was not backed up to an external location.

Create a password reset disk

To complete these steps, you'll need removable media (a USB flash drive).

1. Insert your removable media.
  2. Open User Accounts by clicking theStart button, clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety, and then clicking User Accounts.
  3. In the left pane, clickCreate a password reset disk, and then follow the instructions. Make sure you store the password reset disk in a safe place.

Reset your password using the password reset disk

If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect.

1. Click OK to close the message.
  2. Click Reset password, and then insert your password reset disk or USB flash drive.
  3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset wizard to create a new password.
  4. Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don't need to make a new one.

For more options for recovering your local account password see

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended
thank you so much.
HP Recommended

You are very Welcome !!

All the Best !!   Thanks for being a member!

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.