07-22-2009 11:56 PM
I have acquired a second user laptop nc6400 which has MacAfee encryption end point security on it. I do not have the password and wish to reinstall windows. I have disconnected the CMOS battery which allowed me to delete the partition and create a new one but when I reformat the disk I still cannot get the boot partition reset. Any help appreciated.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)