Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

j'ai un probleme dans mon ordinateur quand j'ai utilise skype ou voice ou youtube......mon ordinateur s'arrete de travailler et fait shutdown je veuw savoir le probleme

merci

HP Recommended

@dandouna22

HI.

Please start a new post about your problem on the HP French forum.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended
Hi.....

1. i am using window xp home edition with intel atom processor

2. i already search but didnt found it

3. how should i know it support or not

thank you
HP Recommended

@son_goku

Hi,
Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.

Resource:
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

screen says : your fan not work corectly

what should i do 

HP Recommended
p/n : XJ396PA#UUF

SYSTEM : WINDOW XP HOME EDITION

HP Recommended

My hp is getting more times to shut down by itself. screen says: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup but I can't find the above address from internet. You said for other users to be replace hard drive. please send me the advise and instruction to replace my HP

My Hp model: G72 B63NR notebook

Windows7. Home Prem OA      HP-584037-001

Product Key: {Personal Information Removed}

if you need more information please send me your email to {Personal Information Removed}

By the way. my Hp is starting to get very very slow. Is it way to make it to run fast as beginning.

HP Recommended

My computer is giving me an imminent failure message and telling me to go to this site.  The computer runs everything extremely slow. . .

Here is my computer info.

Windows Home Premium 7

{Removed for privacy} (serial no.)

Pavilion dm4

I purchased the extended warranty that covers accidents, etc. and I believe it is in effect until 2014.

HP Recommended

My computer keeps shutting down says it is overheating???

HP Recommended

@son_goku

Remove and install wireless card.

Here is service documentation for your specific model.

On page 49 you will find instruction how to do this.

When you will do this startup netbook and check the results.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.