Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
my computer screen laptop hp pavalion 2010 model says the system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly and causing auto-short down, pls what should i do?
HP Recommended

thanks

HP Recommended

my laptop says' hard disk test' failed boot device not found'(3fo) also hard disk not exist. and i dont know what should i do cause it never done this before and i been using it and now this happen.. so please what can i do to get it back

HP Recommended

my fan dont work what shoud i do

HP Recommended

My computer says I may have a problem with internal battery. I have to keep computer plug in at all times. Is there a reset for this? My computer is 2 years old and not used very much.

HP Recommended

cannot get my laptop to run test on hard drive and it will not load windows 7

HP Recommended

can u help me please?

HP Recommended

beste mensen ik zoek een service center in of rond Antwerpen

Bij voorbaat dank

D'HondtLeo

HP Recommended

weet u een servicesenter in Belgie Ântwerpen

HP Recommended

everytime i used my laptop it is automatically turn off in every 15 to 30 minutes.my computer is built in windows 7..what should i do?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.