Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
this is a crazy way for us to get info from your message to contact you about a supposedly low battery.How much nonsense do we have to go thru to get info on a problem you told us about when we
turned on our computer
HP Recommended

I am living in Latur city, Maharashtra state, please give me details about from where I get new battery for my laptop

HP Recommended

Upon startup my computer reads error 501see tech center/start up ! How can I fix this?

HP Recommended

@Mizzsexylady43 wrote:

My computer fan is not working how do i fix it

HP Recommended
battary replacement
HP Recommended

battary replacement

HP Recommended

I spilt some liquid on my Pavilion dv6 about a week ago and even though it managed to soak into it, I cleaned most of it. It worked for another half an hour before it came up with the blue error message telling me to restart my computer, on trying to restart it, I got the no screen, no boot, LED's flashing. Now I took the back off it, and just to make sure I had got all the liquid, I put rice through the back of it, and across the keyboard as a last minute effort. It will now boot up to a start up menu claiming that I should go to hp.com/techcenter/startup or something like that. I think the problem may just be with the HD but if anyone else has any opinions or tips, please go ahead. I have so much work on it and I would really like to get it all back

HP Recommended

need help on this 

HP Recommended

:womanlol:kiaora my laptop keeps shutting down wen its overheat tried everthing i cud think off any more clues plez help

HP Recommended

hi

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.