Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello shwardak.  I understand you need some recovery discs.

If you have not previously created recovery media you will need to contact HP Support directly to order a set of discs.  The number is 1-800-474-6836 for US/Canadian customers.  If you're in another part of the world you'll need to visit HP Support Worldwide to get your region's contact information.

Have a lovely day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

Hello Charger805.  I understand you're unable to perform a recovery.

What notebook do you own?  This document can show you how to identify it by the product number.

I suggest you try testing your hard drive as per this document.  Make sure to post the result.

Have a lovely day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

thank you i didn't think of that

HP Recommended

i have a notbook when switch it on shows hard disk error (301)

HP Recommended
My hp is coming up with (3f0) and (303) ???
HP Recommended

ifound the fan boards with heavy dust . cleaned same seems to be working ok

HP Recommended

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

لدي مشكلة وأتمنى أن تساعدوني في حلها

المشكلة : عند ممارسة لعبة المزرعة السعيدة الشهيرة دائما ما أجد الجهاز يعمل

shut down مع نفسه

ولا يحدث ذلك إذا مارست شيئاَ آخر على الفيس بوك مثلا أو أي موقع آخر

تحدث المشكلة فقط أثناء ممارسة اللعبة ولا أعرف سبباً لذلك

أفيدوني من فضلكم ولكم خالص الشكر والتقدير

HP Recommended

sorry can't read aribic

HP Recommended

Here is wat we are going to do.that has new drive in it .in three years that is the third one ,two laptops and three drives.so we are setting it up around 100 yards at our range.we are going to video me blowing it away with my 50 caliber muzzle loader and label our thoughts on HP and post on you tube and fb.our sentiments of an HP product.

HP Recommended

@amarquez wrote:
My notebook say. Contact the web site above after running startup repair. It ran for about an hour and then screen has this web address. What can I do to get it working again. Not sure if it was the problem is.

Here is wat we are going to do.that has new drive in it .in three years that is the third one ,two laptops and three drives.so we are setting it up around 100 yards at our range.we are going to video me blowing it away with my 50 caliber muzzle loader and label our thoughts on HP and post on you tube and fb.our sentiments of an HP product.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.