Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hi i try some of thr rest that try to fi the prblem ,but it always same result when i start up the window the cmputer said ur computer failed to startup because of the hardware and sofwarr changes might the cause insert ur hard disk to install the software and click repair..help me pls
HP Recommended

did a hard disk test and it has come back hard **bleep** faild,what do i do please.

HP Recommended

@traceyannsilver

Hi,

You need to replace HDD for new one.

If your notebook is still under warranty then please contact with HP. They will send you new HDD for free.

How to do it? Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

can you tell me why my lap top keeps going of, i know it get very hot

HP Recommended

@jackieprim

Hi,

It looks that you've got problem with overheating.
Check the link below:
How to prevent and deal with overheating.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

ekran kapanıyor ve çok ısınıyor www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup çıkıyor

HP Recommended
ısınma ve sık kapanma var
HP Recommended

i have a overhit problem . you can cook on my laptop . so ask me call you .

HP Recommended

www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup   and what this means

HP Recommended

"Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause...

File: /Boot/BCD

Info: An error occured whilw attempting to read the boot configuration data."

HP Pavilion

Serial: CNC0413NTK 

Model: dm3-2132eo

Product:XD369E#UUW

Warranty: fyfy0y 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.