04-17-2012 07:56 PM
04-20-2012 11:42 AM
You need to replace HDD for new one.
If your notebook is still under warranty then please contact with HP. They will send you new HDD for free.
How to do it? Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide
04-20-2012 02:08 PM
It looks that you've got problem with overheating.
Check the link below:
How to prevent and deal with overheating.
04-24-2012 12:11 AM
"Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause...
Info: An error occured whilw attempting to read the boot configuration data."
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)