Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@beccky

Hi,

Check the link below:

System Fan is not Operating Correctly

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

@earmcc

Hi,

You need to replace HDD for new one.

If your notebook is still under warranty then please contact with HP. They will send you new HDD for free.

How to do it? Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hi, this laptop was sent to me from the usa some time ago. I live in trinidad. Recently, every time i want to start up my computer the first message i see is boot device not found. install operating system,, contact www.hp.com etc. If i use ctrl alt delete i can start up in safe mode, restart my computer and it will work. However I don't know how long this will last before something else bad happens. I need your help urgently. Model G61-632NR   Product Windows 7 home premium # wa969ua#ABA  Version OS 64-bit.

HP Recommended

@tr24_

Hi,
Please test Hard Drive.
In below guide you will find all informations how you may do this:
How to test RAM and HDD (Hard Drive).

HP Recommended

by mistake we install the normal window 7 but now we want our original window back what should we do.

@amarquez wrote:
My notebook say. Contact the web site above after running startup repair. It ran for about an hour and then screen has this web address. What can I do to get it working again. Not sure if it was the problem is.

HP Recommended

Hi David....

I want to ask.... my startup is

701 : wireless module did not work/setup correctly .... i forgot the real information but the error number is 701

HP Recommended

my computers fan cooling system marks an error every time I turn it on..tells me to go into this website...how can I solve the problem...last time this happened it fixed itself after I took out and put back in the battery block....tried it again with no success

HP Recommended

@son_goku

Hi,

Wireless ModuleNot installed or responding701Reseat the wireless LAN adapter module, if your notebook supports it.

Because seating or reseating a wireless LAN adapter is unique to each HP notebook PC model, it is recommended that you go to www.hp.com and perform a search using the keywords reseat wireless . When the list of articles appears on the search results page, look for any articles that match your notebook model. Not all notebooks support the ability to remove and/or install a wireless LAN adapter module.

If the memory module still fails, contact HP Support.

HP Recommended

@oneTHREExoc

Hi,

Please add more details.

HP Recommended

I AM DEAF DUMB.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.