Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi , everytime i start my computer it says that my computer was put into hibernation or shut down due to a cause of over heating , it says that the cooling vent is blocked or something . everytime i start it after 10 seconds it shuts down . how do i solve this problem ?

HP Recommended
hi my dv6 hp doesnt want to startup. When i say exc it give me a small list and underneath it gives me this web adres. What may be the problem? Please this is urgent for i am running 2 businesses? My pc serial number is CNF9343JFR and the pn number is VF312EA#ACQ. Model is dv6-1225ei it had one year warranty that have expired a year ago. The laptop is only 2years old.

HP Recommended

my laptop goes off and when i turn it back on it says that the fan isnt working properly and that i should go online and go on www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup for assistance.

What do i do?

HP Recommended

hi

my problem say (there are a problem with the cooling fan with this number (902))

thanks a lot

HP Recommended

my computer startup problem

HP Recommended
if the run hardisk failed?
HP Recommended

@kacong

Hi,

When HDD test failed then you need to replace it for new one.

If you still have warranty on this netbook then please contact with HP. How to do it?
Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide

They will send you new one for free.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

hi! pls. need help my laptop doesn't start. only appears on the screen top " smart hard disc error". press F2 or "ENTER" still it doesn't start. 

HP Recommended
Hi I've got the same problem did you get a reply form HP
HP Recommended
is anybody going 2 assist me regarding my hp dv6 notebook?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.