Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

what i do now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Use F2 key during startup to list the diagnostic tools, run the hard drive tests.

If F2 does not work, shut down and use F10 when you power up, this will load the bios where you can find the diagnostics.

You can hold the F2 or F10 key down and power up, keep holding it to load the diagnostics screen or bios.

Post back any errors or messages when you run the hard drive tests.

View solution in original post

477 REPLIES 477
HP Recommended

Use F2 key during startup to list the diagnostic tools, run the hard drive tests.

If F2 does not work, shut down and use F10 when you power up, this will load the bios where you can find the diagnostics.

You can hold the F2 or F10 key down and power up, keep holding it to load the diagnostics screen or bios.

Post back any errors or messages when you run the hard drive tests.

HP Recommended

screen says the system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly.  System fan (90B).  The computor is 2days old. by pressing enter the computor operates ok. please advise. thank you

HP Recommended

my lap is automatically getting of.after using 15 minutes,what should i do

HP Recommended

My computer HP 625 has a black screen when i switch it on and when i run the start up tes it gives reading error. how do i make it work well again

HP Recommended

screen says the system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly.  System fan (90B).  The computor is 2days old. by pressing enter the computor operates ok. please advise. thank you

HP Recommended

my compter is not starup it say can't find hard drive

no boot setup. if i i have use f2 & f11 to starup it say to loadbios

it say errors on my my hard drive

HP Recommended

It says my cooling fan has issues, what can I do.  I use my laptop alot!

Thank you

HP Recommended

the screen tells me to test my hard drive

HP Recommended

when I start up my computer it's telling me my cooling fan is not working

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.